Since 1953, Winters Instruments has been manufacturing quality built instrumentation for all markets that require pressure and
temperature measurement. Through the years, the company has grown in size and reputation and is now a leading, global
manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our comprehensive product lines of pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, transmitters, switches, and accessories are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 10 worldwide offices. In North America alone, Winters operates 4 stocking facilities, enabling distributors to access over $10 million worth of inventory.
MORE COMPANIES ARE SWITCHING TO WINTERS THAN EVER BEFORE. This is because we bring true value to their instrumentation and company needs with best-in-class service, pricing, quality and product availability.
Winters has direct control in our manufacturing of industrial instrumentation: from design, engineering and manufacturing, to servicing, calibration, repairs and product training for all markets. Put simply, WE’RE THERE. Winters is a good reason for a change!
– Instrumentation manufacturer since 1953
– 10 worldwide ofﬁces including Toronto, Calgary, Buffalo, Houston, Shanghai, Buenos Aires and Dubai
– Distribution partners in over 90 countries
– Local representation so that customers are individually serviced in the markets they represent
– Fluid power, waste water, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, oil and gas, process, HVAC, power generation, plumbing, food and beverage, agriculture, pulp and paper, government and many others
– Many of Winters’ products are manufactured, tested and certiﬁed in accordance to third party agency requirements (3A, CSA, CRN, CE, UL, NACE and many others)
– All pressure gauges, thermometers and tridicators carry a 5-year warranty
– All other products carry a standard 1-year warranty
– Foster business growth by going to market via distribution partners
– Quarterly training for distributors to expose them to new developments and competitive sales tools
– Marketing, literature, co-op and product support
– High ﬁeld sales presence for top-rate service