The P1D-S in bore sizes Ø32 to Ø125mm is a smooth profile pneumatic linear cylinder to the ISO 15552 / VDMA standards. Magnetic profile cylinder for standard temperature -20°C to +80°C. Utilising internal composite technology to save weight, while assuring the high performance and functionality expected of an ISO cylinder. With anodised front and rear end plates, stainless steel piston rod, pneumatic cushioning and magnetic piston with PUR seals as standard this is our premier cylinder range. Offering various piston rod materials, seal options and supported by a full range of ISO mountings the P1D-S series is suitable for wide range of general industrial applications.
The LP series air cylinder is designed and built to meet your demands for space saving, low cost actuators – and to provide you with maximum reliability and cost effectiveness within minimum space requirements. For applications when piston position sensing is required, the LPM series low profile air cylinder is the choice for a low profile, economical cylinder. Reed and solid state switches, along with the magnetic piston, provide actuation points between or at either end of the cylinder. Adjustment is simple so you can detect the presence of the piston along or at the end of the stroke and send the necessary signals for circuit control.
• LP and LPM (magnet/sensing) • Bore sizes: 9/16", 3/4", 1 1/8",1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3" and 4" • Stroke range: 1/8" to 6" • Operating characteristics: single acting, double acting • Max operating pressure: 250 psi or 17 bar • Operating temperature range: -10°F to 200°F (LPM series 140°F max) or -23°C to 93°C
• Construction: Crimped Round Body, Stainless Steel Tube, Aluminum End Caps, Non-Repairable • Bore Sizes: 5/16, 7/16, 9/16, , 7/8, 1-1/16,1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 2-1/2, 3 • Standards: Industry Interchangeable • Strokes: 1/2 32, Bore Size & Mounting Style Dependant • Ports: NPTF Ports Standard • Piston Rod Diameters: .125, .188, .250, .312, .437, .50, .625, .750 • Piston Rod Material: Stainless Steel (Up to 1.5 Bore), Carbon Steel (1.75 3.0 Bore) • Piston Rod Ends: Standard Male, Specials To Order • Operating Medium: Pneumatic, 250 PSI • Standard Fluid: Filtered Air • Single or double piston rod ends available • Single Acting or Double Acting Versions • Mounting styles: 28 Standard • Standard Operating Temperature: -10F to + 165F • Optional High Temperature Option: -10F to + 250F
--- Bumpers (standard on selected bore sizes) --- Adjustable Cushions; head end, cap end, or both ends (Bore Size Dependant) --- Rod Wiper --- Full line of mounting accessories --- Extra or no Wrench Flats --- Port Relocation (other than standard) --- Private Label
--- 304 Stainless Steel Body with Aluminum End Caps for Corrosion Resistance --- Rated for Non Lube Service --- Rolled Rod Threads --- Lip Seal Piston --- Captive Cushion Design --- Oil Impregnated Rod Bushing
The P1X is a rodless cylinder with an oval piston design. The oval piston design is advantagous for lower profile application requirements as well as higher side-load moment capacity. The P1X also has a stroke adjustment/positioning option. This creates the ability for the user to change the stroke on demand. The stroke adjuster is a shock absorber that also helps with deceleration. This shock option may be necessary for high speed applications. The P1X is available in 7 different bore sizes with multiple porting, mounting and sensing options.
• Bore Sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, and 63mm • Stroke Range: Up to 5000mm • Operating Characteristics: Double Acting • Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 PSI (7 Bar) • Operating Temperature Range: 40 to 140°F (5 to 60°C)
The PTR series rotary actuator is ideal for most pneumatic applications. The PTR Series actuator combines an alloy steel gear set with a high strength, anodized aluminum housing and Parker 3L or 2A Series cylinder components into an actuator suitable for years of trouble free service. The actuator maximizes volumetric efficiency by using self-energizing PolyPak seals. Mechanical efficiency is maximized by using antifriction bearings and Wear-pak® piston technology.
• Output torques @ 100 psi (6.9 bar): 39 lb-in to 2,281 lb-in • Nominal pressure: 100 psig (6.9 bar) • Operating temperature range: o Nitrile seals 0° to 180° F (-18° to 82°C) o Fluorocarbon seals 0° to 250°F (-18° to 121°C) • Standard rotations: 90°, 180°, 270°, 360°, 450° • Rotational tolerance: -0°, +2° • Maximum breakaway pressure: 5 psig (0.4 bar) • Mounting orientation: unrestricted • Standard timing: keyway in 12:00 position at midstroke • Recommended filtration: 40 micron filtered, dry air • Pneumatic cushions to minimize noise, vibration shock and assist deceleration control • End-of-rotation stroke adjusters for load position control and accurate rotation adjustment • Polyurethane bumpers to absorb shock & noise, thus permitting faster cycle times and increased production • Built-in meter out flow control valves provide precise adjustment of actuator speed • Reed, Hall Effect or proximity switches for position sensing • Self contained air/oil option for pneumatic operation with no slipping, jerking or bouncing • Three position option can be used with many special machine and material handling applications
Rack and pinion design provides excellent efficiency characteristics Large Hollow Gears Offer More Shaft Options PTR series are designed for Low Wear on dynamic seals and longer life Excellent in High Speed Production Applications
The Viking Xtreme valve range is robust, versatile and combines high performance with compact installation dimensions. Large flow capacity, short change-over times and low change-over pressure are important characteristics of this valve range. The 1/8 & 1/4 sizes are designed to operate with pressures up to 16 bar and the 3/8 & 1/2 sizes up to 12 bar, in ambient temperatures -40OC to + 60OC when fitted with suitable solenoid operators.
Parker solenoid valve series 168.1 for compressed air. Diaphragm pilot operated, 2/2 normally closed. Ideal for air applications where high flow rates with high operating frequencies are required. Typical applications include air compressors, dust removal systems, pneumatic mail, suction systems. Valve, coil and cable plug (DIN 43650A) must be ordered separately. Mftrs list no: Valve - 168.1, DC coil - ZB12, AC coil - ZB09 Normally closed valve 3/8" & 3/4" BSP Normally open valve 3/8" - 1" BSP
The H Series ISO series valve (size 1, 2, and 3) is an internal/external air piloted subbase style valve. Available valve functions are 5/2, single and double solenoid - 5/3, all ports blocked in the center position, double solenoid. The H Series ISO size 1, 2, and 3 valves can be configured as plugin or non-plugin, and can be mounted on a stand alone subbase or on a multiple valve manifold. The size 1 has a subbase with 3/8 NPT/BSPP side ports or a manifold with 3/8 NPT/BSPP side and bottom ports. The size 2 has a subbase with 1/2 NPT/BSPP side ports and manifold options with 1/2 NPT/BSPP bottom and side ports. The size 3 has a subbase with 3/4 NPT/BSPP side ports and a manifold with 3/4 NPT/BSPP bottom and side ports.
In the case of the plugin style valve on a subbase, the wiring options are a terminal block, 6" lead wires, 4 pin M12, or 3 pin or 5 pin mini. On a manifold, the wiring options are a terminal block or 6" lead wires, or circuit boards in the base for collective wiring. The collective wiring options are:
• 25 pin Dsub • M23 12 pin or 19 pin • 19 pin Brad Harrison • Valve driver module that connects the valve bank to an industrial network such as Ethernet I/P, Devicenet, Controlnet, Profibus, Canopen, ASi, Interbus-Modbus/TCP, or Profinet
In the case of the non-plugin style valve, it can be mounted on a subbase or manifold, but the coils are wired directly with cables. In the case of non-plugin, cables are wired directly to the coils with a 30mm 3 pin DIN connector (ISO 4400 DIN 43650A). The ISO size 1, 2, and 3 valves can be field converted easily from internal to external pilot supply by flipping the gasket under each coil operator. Internal pilot operation means the supply pressure on the #1 port is directed to the end of the valve where the solenoid operator, when actuated, allows the supply pressure to pass, which is then applied to the piston to shift the spool. External pilot is when the valve gets its "internal" pressure from an "external pilot port" instead of the #1 port. These valves can be used with Isysnet, Turcknet, or Moduflex fieldbus.
• Function(s): 5/2, 5/3 • Operation: Solenoid Air Operated • Mounting Type: Subbase, Manifold • Mounting: Standard ISO 5599-1, 5599-2 • Max Manifold Stations: 24 • Port Sizes: 3/8,"" 1/2," 3/4" • Port Type: BSPP, NPT • Flow Min (Cv): 1.5 • Flow Max (Cv): 6 • Voltage Range: 24VDC to 120VAC • Solenoid Connection Type(s): 5599-1 : 30mm 3-pin DIN (ISO4400 form A), 5-pin Mini, 4-pin M12, 5599-2 : 25-pin D-sub, 19-pin Brad Harrison, 12-pin M23, 19-pin M23 • Industrial Network Options: Ethernet I/P, Devicenet, Controlnet, Profibus, Canopen, ASi, Interbus-S, Modbus/TCP, Profinet • Certifications/Approvals: CSA/C-US, NEMA 4, IP65 • Pressure Range (psig): VAC - 145 • Solenoid Minimum Operating Pressure (psig): 25 • Temperature Range (C): -15 to 49 • Temperature Range (F): 5 to 120 • Media: Inert gases • Power Consumption: 3.2W, 4.5VA • Body Material: Aluminum • Seal Material: Buna N
Designed to fit the standard electrical Ø22mm knock out, PXB-series control and process duty valves can provide dual pneumatic and electrical output signals. A variety of buttons and switch actuators are available.
• Facia mounted operation • 3/2 NO or NC • Modular construction • Wide range of actuators • Dual pneumatic and electrical output signal
P3TJA Series Heatless Regenerative Desiccant Dryers are ideal for critical, high quality, oil free air treatment applications where very dry air is required. These dryers typically provide pressure dew points of -40°F (-40°C) down to -100°F (-73°C) pressure dew point (pdp). Beneficially, a pressure dew point of -15°F (-26°C) or better will not only prevent corrosion, but will also inhibit microorganisms within the compressed air system. Heatless adsorption or desiccant dryers remove moisture by passing air over a regenerative adsorbent material which strips moisture from the air. This process is known as Pressure Swing Adsorption.
The Parker domnick hunter OIL-X range of die-cast compressed air filters has been designed from the outset to meet the air quality requirements of all editions of ISO8573-1, when validated in accordance with the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1.
An efficient and cost effective manufacturing process is a major factor in maintaining the profitability and growth of your business. All Parker domnick hunter products are designed to not only minimise the use of compressed air and electrical energy in their operation, but also to significantly reduce the operational costs of the compressor by minimising pressure losses.
06R modular compact regulators provide a convenient and low cost method to reduce a supplied air pressure to desired outlet pressure. They provide quick response and accurate pressure regulation for the most demanding industrial applications. They are generally used in a wide variety of applications where reduced pressure is highly desirable for energy conservation, safety requirements, air circuit control and air instrumentation.
P3RA302 is designed for applications that require high capacity and accurate process control in a small package. High precision pneumatic regulators are designed to provide a constant pressure output from a fluctuating supply pressure, much the same way an electronic pressure regulator works. Pressure regulators provide varying degrees of accuracy with regards to their reduced pressure output. General purpose regulators work for most fluid power applications. However, for more pressure critical applications, precision regulators can provide the control required.
Parker offers a wide range of Stainless Steel Air Preparation Units including particulate filters, coalescing filters, regulators, and lubricators. These modular units can be combined to meet application needs and create full FRL systems. Stainless steel construction withstands most corrosive environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS • Standard fluorocarbon seals • Meet NACE specifications MR-01-75/ISO 15156 • Regulators feature large diaphragm-to-valve-area ratio for precise regulation and high flow capacity • Lubricators are fillable under pressure • Threaded drains on coalescing and lubricator filters
The LF 3000 range of durable composite fittings is ideal for pneumatic installations good looking and compact. Vacuum capability (28" Hg), working pressure up to 290 psi (20 bar), working temperature from -4°F to +175°F, for use with all types of calibrated composite tubing.
Parker's Prestolok PLP and PLN* is a one piece push-to-connect brass fitting for low pressure pneumatic circuits, where assembly or disassembly and reassembly is important. PLP designates nickel plated brass body, PLN designates brass body without nickel plating. A stainless steel grab ring grips the tubing to provide retention. Swivels are featured on all male pipe threaded shapes for installation in tight places and for precise positioning. The fittings are corrosion resistant, with a pre-applied thread sealant and nitrile D-seal.