Moog Servo-Valve Services
Moog's Full Service Program includes a range of services depending on the unique needs of a customer. Typical services offered in one all-inclusive contract include:
- All servovalves and servo-proportional valves can be repaired by Moog experts.
- Spare servovalves while yours are out of action mean reduced cost of inventory.
- Fast track priority for any repairs.
- Consolidated reporting for easy analysis of long term trends.
- Expert advice on how to increase machine efficiency and productivity through advanced servo-control.
- Access to the latest technology and product upgrades as a preferred customer.
- Field service and diagnostics.
- Access to electronic and print resources. ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
As the servovalve experts, Moog can also analyze the performance of non-Moog valves and suggest the best solution based on our motion control knowledge as well as machine performance data learned through reporting. This combined with world-class repair services, access to technical advice, and first notice of upgrades available, helps you to save costs, reduce downtime and plan your budgets.
Mechanical Feedback (MFB) Servo Valve Technology for High Accuracy and Long Life
This product family includes closed loop electro-hydraulic control servo valves that incorporate a mechanical spool position feedback which provides for flow or pressure outputs that are proportional to the electrical input. Accurate control of flow or pressure that delivers high flow or pressure gains as well as quick reversal of flow make this technology the industry standard for position or force control on many machines.
Product Line Models Serviced
- G761 and 761 Series Flow Control Valve
- G771, G772, G773, 771, 772, and 773 Series Flow Control Valve and G771K, G772K, G773K Series Explosion-Proof Flow Control Valves
- G631 and 631 Series Flow Control Valve
- 72 Series Flow Control Valve
- 78 Series Flow Control Valve, 78N Series Intrinsically Safe and Flameproof Servo Valves
- 760 Servo Valves
- 79-100, 79-200 Series Flow Control Servovalve
- Jet-Pipe Servo Valves
- Atchley Servo Valves
- Pegasus Servo Valves
- Ultra Valves
Electrical Feedback (EFB) Proportional Valves with Integrated Electronics and Flexible Options
This product family includes closed loop electro-hydraulic control servo and proportional valves with integrated electronics onboard (OBE) and electrical feedback using a spool position transducer. Offer very high accuracy and repeatability in controlling flow and pressure. Wide selection of models with Direct Drive and pilot-operated technologies and many sizes, fail-safe options, and certifications (e.g. ATEX, IECEx).
Product Line Models Serviced
- D633 and D634 Series Servo Valves(Flow Control Direct Drive Valves)
- D636 and D637 Series Servo Valves (Flow Control Direct Drive Valves)
- D638 and D639 Series Proportional Valves (Pressure and Flow (p/Q) Control, Direct Drive Valves
- D660 (D661,D662,D633, D634, D635) Series, Proportional Valves (Flow Control Pilot-Operated)
- D670 (D671, D672, D673. D674, D675) Series Servo and Proportional Valves(Flow Control Pilot Operated
- D791 and D792 Series Proportional Valves (Flow Control Pilot-Operated)
- D680 (D681,D682, D683, D684, D685) Series Proportional Valves (Flow Control Pilot Operated)
- D941 Series Proportional Valves (Pressure and Flow (p/Q) Control, Pilot Operated